THE ICE BOYS CLUB SCHOOL PROGRAM
The ICE Boys Club is an interactive 8-session program taught within the school setting addressing topics such as the man in the mirror, time management and priorities, dressing for success, the shaping of our thoughts, brotherly love, respect and more.
The Boys Club is lead by a certified ICE Mentor and each session is designed to last forty-five minutes to an hour’s time.
Students will leave with a strong understanding of the following:
- Successful classroom behavior & performance
- The importance of respect
- How to dress for opportunity
- Setting and accomplishing goals
- The gentlemen’s code of ethics